FEEL THE PULSE – CURVY X NEW CALEDONIA
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to Australian residents who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Promoter as final and binding as it relates to the content. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about February 8, 2019 at 12:01PM, and ending February 22, 2019 at 10:00PM. All online entries must be received by February 21, 2019 at 10:00PM. The winner will then be announced on February 23, 2019 at 10:00AM. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an application/CV by email to email@example.com. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Promoters.
You may only enter once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The promoters.
5. How to Win: Winners for this contest will be selected by skill thru by a private judging panel.
6. Prizes: The total prize pool is valued at $5,000 and consists of one (1) travel prize for the winning Entrant including flights, meals, transfers and accommodation; one (1) product prize for the winning Entrant provided by promotion partners, one (1) mentoring experience by crew. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the quality of eligible entries received. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Promoters to use winner’s name, likeness, entry and content generated in transit for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Notification: Winners of the Contest will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address provided following the winner selection. The Promoters shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been exerted, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Contest Rules, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that The Promoters, anyone acting on behalf of The Promoters, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Rights to Work: By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that your entry is your original work and does not include third party without permission and that it will not infringe on the rights of any third party or entity. In addition, you have obtained all rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the entry and to grant the other rights outlined in the rules.
10. Terms: The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, The Promoters may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Promoters have the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; fraudulent entries; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for voting.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Promoters reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Promoters, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries;
12. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or sponsor in connection with the contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of NSW without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.